- care for our staff and keep them happy and motivated. If we care for our staff, they will care for our clients;
- believe that all staff have a voice and we respect their opinion;
- deliver the best service we can;
- acknowledge our short comings and ensure we act on lessons learned;
- take personal responsibility and pride in our work
- create a workplace where we are as close to a zero harm environment for our people and our planet as possible;
- create a frictionless process providing resources to our customers installing and maintaining their assets;
- be better tomorrow than we are today.
- exceed client and staff expectations;
- maintain the most competent, reliable and happy workforce in the industry;
- develop flexible and client-focused operating procedures.
- continually improve QHSE and move nearer towards a zero harm environment.
- comply with all legal and regulatory requirements;
- demonstrate that our people are more valuable than our profits.