We understand how important it is to maximise the availability of your fleet, increase production and bring down LCOE.
TRG employs dozens of maintenance technicians from trainee level right up to AT/Master technician status.
TRG is proud to offer support in several different areas but they can be broken down into 5 main categories:
- Major component exchange (Europe only) – If you require blades, blade bearings, drive train, gearbox, generator or any other major component swapped out, TRG have very experienced component teams with leads that have worked for TRG for years. We can arrange from labour only right up to bringing along the site office, welfare facilities, the main crane and any plant required like telehandlers etc.
- Technical retrofits – If you require technical retrofits, software updates, parameter setting etc. we are happy to say we are one of Europe’s leading suppliers to OEM’s for this service. We have several teams currently working across Europe carrying out a campaign of this nature. We are also proud too say we boast the largest contingent of Master Technicians (qualified to trouble shooting level) than any other external provider in the world for this OEM.
- Retrofit/snagging/end of warranty campaigns – We will take on most retrofit campaigns. We have worked retrofits from rewires, hardware exchanges/upgrades to simply placing stickers in the correct places.
- Scheduled service – TRG have several teams in Europe currently carrying out scheduled maintenance. Typically we use our own AT’s so you can save your skill base for breakdowns and trouble shooting. We have a fleet of vans fully kitted out with all tools needed for stretching and torqueing, generator alignment, and all the other tasks you would typically expect to find. We are also happy to adapt to your needs and carry tools or consignment stock of parts that regularly need replacing.
- Service support – TRG supply technicians from juniors, to highly experienced AT’s/Level 400’s/Master Techs to OEM’s to support your in house technicians. This can be from covering holidays right up to doubling your maintenance teams on the road in a country for a for a major retrofit or service campaign. These technicians will report to your leads and will essentially be your technicians for the duration of the assignment. These technicians as standard have arc flash clothing and PPE to your specifications. If vehicles or tools are required, just ask. We will handle all mob/demob, accommodation food etc. so all you have to worry about is getting the job done.